Foundations work with LEC to target a district and design a one to five-year incentive program.
Deborah Louis presenting to a group of parents who
want to know more about College Admissions.
A comprehensive approach to professional development and student preparation, the 21st Century Readiness System works with foundations to customize, coordinate, and implement strategies to produce a higher rate of high school graduates and college-bound students.
LEC provides any and all the following services:
- Professional development, and mentoring
- Parent and community orientation and relations
- Pre-AP® and AP® student prep session coordination and implementation in English, math, science, social studies, and world languages
- Technology Education (K-12)
- High Stakes Testing
- College Entrance Exam preparation
- Vertical team professional development
- Diagnostic/End-of-Course Assessments